Thanks to Icon Films , we have 5 x double passes to give away to ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING – in Australian cinemas from November 19
The official synopsis is as follows:
It’s comedy magic when Simon Pegg teams up with the voices of the Monty Python team to remind us to be careful what you wish for in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. Unbeknownst to school teacher Neil Clarke (Pegg), a group of eccentric aliens decide to place the fate of humanity in his hands. In order to determine if they should destroy the Earth or not, the aliens endow Neil with the ability to make ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING he wishes for happen. Once Neil realises that he has these new special powers, it takes him more than a few goes (and gives us more than a few laughs) to try and get the hang of it – all the while the aliens are watching. Will he prove a worthy representative or doom the earth to annihilation?
You can check out the trailer here.
Tell us the name of one other film starring Simon Pegg.
Send your answers, along with your name and postal address to email@example.com by 9pm on Thursday 19 November, 2015.
Check out the terms & conditions of the competition after the jump.
1. By entering this competition you agree to the following conditions
2. Winners are only eligible to win prizes if they are in the age group of the film or television series classification age group.
3. Open to Australian residents only
4. All entrants must answer the question and supply their name and postal address to be eligible to win
5. An Online Universe takes no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.