Thanks to Icon Films , we have 5 x double passes to give away to STILL ALICE – in Australian cinemas from January 29.
Based on the best-selling novel, STILL ALICE brings to light the confronting, compelling and challenging world of early-onset dementia. Julianne Moore gives what many are calling the performance of her career as Alice, a 50-year-old Professor at Columbia; a gifted researcher and lecturer; a wife and mother of three grown children. On a day like any other she sets out for a run, taking the route she always runs but soon realises she has no idea how to find her way home. She is lost – a feeling that will only grow for her and those around her – as medical testing confirm she has Alzheimer’s Disease.
Tell us which category STILL ALICE has received an Oscar nomination in?
Send your answers, along with your name and postal address to email@example.com by 9pm on Tuesday 27 January, 2015.
Check out the terms & conditions of the competition after the jump.
1. By entering this competition you agree to the following conditions
2. Winners are only eligible to win prizes if they are in the age group of the film or television series classification age group.
3. Open to Australian residents only
4. All entrants must answer the question and supply their name and postal address to be eligible to win
5. An Online Universe takes no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.