Thanks to Icon Films , we have 3 x double passes to give away to THE CAPTIVE – in Australian cinemas from December 4.
Doting father and husband, Matthew (Reynolds), leaves his sleeping daughter alone in his truck while he ducks into a roadside diner. When he returns, she is gone and instantly his world is destroyed. Struggling under the weight of loss, suspicion and guilt, his marriage breaks down. Through all of the heartbreak and turmoil he never loses hope that he’ll find his missing child. Eight years later, with the help of local police , a girl who matches his daughter’s description is sighted on the internet. With his daughter found to be held captive, but her actual whereabouts unknown, Matthew is in a race against time to save her.
Tell what your favourite Ryan Reynolds film is and why. Send your answers, along with your name and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm on Tuesday 2nd December, 2014.
Check out the terms & conditions of the competition after the jump.
1. By entering this competition you agree to the following conditions
2. Winners are only eligible to win prizes if they are in the age group of the film or television series classification age group.
3. Open to Australian residents only
4. All entrants must answer the question and supply their name and postal address to be eligible to win
5. An Online Universe takes no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.